Nonprofit & Social/Human Service Insurance
Click "Get Your Quote Now!" or Call 580-421-8075 for Direct Response - Real People Ready to Assist
As a Trusted Choice Independent Agent we are free to shop your insurance with over a dozen specialized insurance carriers and you can buy direct from us.
Operating a Not-For-Profit or Human Service Organization has its unique challenges and insurance requirements. For over 25 years Moon-Baker Insurance has been working to save money and time for Non-Profit 501 (C)(3) and For Profit operations in these areas: Group Homes, Home & Community-based Services (HCS), Texas Home Living (TxHmL), Sheltered Workshops, Adult Day Cares, Youth Mentoring, Intellectual & Developmental Disability MRDD/ARC, Home Health Care Providers, Hospice Care, Churches, Boys & Girls Clubs, Boy/Girl Scout Groups, Day Care, Charities, Youth & Emergency Shelters, Court Appointed Special Advocates CASA, Children’s Advocacy Centers CAC, Chemical Dependency Counseling, Foundations, Community Based Providers, Private Providers, Federally Qualified Health Centers, Schools, Animal Welfare & Shelters, Dance Centers, Crisis Centers, Pregnancy Centers, Thrift Stores, Victims Services, Women's Centers, Counseling Services, Camps/Retreat Centers, Youth Development, Food Banks & Pantries, Soup Kitchens, Ministerial Extensions, and all other types of Social and Human Service Organizations.
We are members of Oklahoma Community-Based Providers (OCP) in OK and Private Providers Association of Texas (PPAT) in TX.
Has your state funding been cut, your grant disappeared, or budget tightened? It’s apparent more and more responsibility is being placed in the hands of our local community service providers. Rarely are you given adequate funding or the support you need but the demand for your service continues to rise. It’s imperative that our state and national legislators understand the importance and value of the services you provide your clients. It’s been our experience that you, your employees, and volunteers are passionate about improving lives regardless of the constraints. Moon-Baker Insurance advocates on your behalf and has partnered with multiple insurance providers who specialize in providing cost effective insurance coverage for your industry.
So you may choose the appropriate coverage, we recommend inquiring and requesting quotes for all the coverage’s listed below. Allow us to give you a free no-obligation quote today... Insurance Coverage’s available:
- Directors & Officers Liability – Corporate responsibility applies to both For-Profit and Nonprofit organizations. Your board can be held responsible for wrongful acts.
- Professional Liability – Sometimes referred to as E&O, individuals do not always suffer bodily injury or property damage (general liability) claims; professional liability helps cover negligent acts, errors and omissions while rendering service to others.
- Workers' Compensation – Most states require you meet statutory laws and require workers compensation if you have employees. We recommend workers compensation in all employment situations but also have Non-Subscriber coverage available in Texas
- Property & Inland Maine – Protect your Buildings, Equipment, Contents, Business Personal Property, Loss of Business Income & Extra Expense, and more.
- Crime – Protect against things like Employee Theft, Money & Securities, Forgery or Alteration.
- General Liability – You need coverage for bodily injury and property damage. Policies may provide additional coverage’s like medical payments, employee benefits liability, fund raising events, employee benefits liability and extend to cover employees & volunteers as insured’s.
- Physical & Sexual Abuse – Protect your organization for acts of physical abuse, sexual abuse, sexual molestation, or sexual misconduct.
- Automobile – State law requires liability insurance but you can also choose to cover: Uninsured Motorist Liability, Vehicle Physical Damage, and Hired & Non-Owned Automobiles. Non-Owned protects your organization for the use of employees vehicles in your operation.
- Accident Coverage – Coverage available to cover volunteers for accidents. Volunteers are important to your organization so consider providing them with accidental medical protection.
- Employment Practices Liability – Every organization should consider protecting against wrongful terminations, harassments, and discrimination. Some carriers are offering to extend coverage over wage and hour violations.
- Medical Mal-Practice – Professional E&O insurance designed specifically for medical providers.
- Cyber Liability – Coverage can include claims for network security & privacy breach, ransom extortion, public relations & regulatory expenses, HIPAA violations, identity theft, lost or stolen devices, and more. As a holder of client data it’s important to purchase this coverage.
- Umbrella Liability – Typically provides excess liability limits over and above General, Employers & Automobile Liability.
- Flood & Earthquake - Both are excluded from your policy. Please inquire about adding these important perils.
The coverage terms and descriptions above are very general. There is no better way to understand your policy than read it.
Call Todd directly at 580-421-8075 to get started!